The new Security Groups API behavior
- The method CreateSecurityGroup creates a new entity which is called Security Group.
- The method DeleteSecurityGroup deletes a new entity which is called Security Group.
- Behavior of
SecurityGroupId.nhas been changed in the method RunInstances, some restrictions were added.
Moving the Security Groups API with type “vpc” to Subnets API
- The Subnets have been revised. They worked as AWS Subnets with the capability to add and delete ingress rules. Now Subnets API is as close as possible to AWS Subnets.
- New filters were added to the methods DescribeSubnets.
- The management of access rules that previously existed in virtual networks is now located and managed through Security Groups or Network ACLs depending on the level of traffic filtering (internetworking, or at the instance interface level).
Moving the Security Groups API with type “interconnect” to Switches API
- Create the Virtual Switches using the methods
DeleteSecurityGroupare not currently supported. Use the new methods Virtual Switches API.
- The new ID of the Virtual Switches
SwitchId.nadded to the method RunInstances.