In this section you can check rates, request billing reports and subscribe to billing events
The Information section shows actual customer’s balance.
To obtain information on the cloud platform tariff, select Tariff section on the menu. Please contact manager to change the tariff and obtain additional information on the tariff.
Via Reports table you can request billing report, check report completion status and download generated report files.
To create new report request, you need to click Generate report button. After that you need to fill out the popup form with period dates, file format and select detalization level.
After the report generation task goes to Completed the file can be downloaded. To download report file, you should select the task in the table and click Download file button.
The file will be available for download for one day. If the report includes today, then the file will be available just for an hour.
In the Events section you can subscribe to different billing events to get email messages.
The list of billing events:
- Test period has been finished
- Resources have been blocked
- Daily spending limit has been exceeded the sum of money
- Weekly spending limit has been exceeded the sum of money
- Monthly spending limit has been exceeded the sum of money
- Quarterly spending limit has been exceeded the sum of money